Androcker: Docker Companion App Fails to Load on Startup

Previously as my Note 8 was on Android Nougat the Androcker app was working smooth however today as I have upgraded to Android Oreo as now I will open the app it is simply loading a blank white screen on the startup and crashing itself automatically in few seconds. Any solution?

Update: Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the app it has been working normally again :slight_smile:

Vikas Kundu
Showbox Tutuapp

Previciouly when I tried, Same Happened With Me Too. Just Log Out Your Google account From Your device and after that Upgrade Android Oreo Again. And login Your Google account Again It will Work Fine.:More Info

Already as my Note 8 was on Android Nougat the Androcker application was working smooth anyway today as I have moved up to Android Oreo as now I will open the application it is essentially stacking a clear white screen on the startup and smashing itself naturally in a couple of moments seconds. Any arrangement?

Refresh: Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the application it has been working ordinarily once more

provident northern destiny

http://embassyedgedevanahalli.com/

After read this discussion i get great information about Androcker app. it was working great
Tutuapp

It is really great thread where i got more information about docker. Thank you for this thread. You can also visit official movie website to stream your favorite movies for free.

Try upgrading software to android 9 PIE.
PUBG Mobile PC PUBG Mobile Emulator