Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

AWS CloudFormation template failing

aws
dockercloud

(Avdvyver01) #1

Hi,

I am trying to deploy Docker for AWS in my own VPC. The VPC has the required prerequisites and a route to an internet gateway. I am using the “Docker for AWS 17.03.0-ce (edge)” template but it keeps failing with:

CREATE_FAILED AWS::AutoScaling::AutoScalingGroup ManagerAsg Received 1 SUCCESS signal(s) out of 3. Unable to satisfy 100% MinSuccessfulInstancesPercent requirement

At this point the rollback starts. Can anyone please assist me to fix this problem?

Thank you

(Homebyme) #2

I am having this issue as well.
Did you manage to solve it ?
Valentin

(Linkalis) #3

I am having the same issue with Docker CE for AWS 18.03.0-ce (stable). In trying to interpret the error messages, it looks like something in the ManagerAsg (manager auto-scaling group?) is failing. I am getting the following errors, all associated with the ‘ManagerAsg’:

“The following resource(s) failed to create: [ManagerAsg]. . Rollback requested by user.”

“Received 0 SUCCESS signal(s) out of 3. Unable to satisfy 100% MinSuccessfulInstancesPercent requirement”

“Failed to receive 3 resource signal(s) for the current batch. Each resource signal timeout is counted as a FAILURE.”

Has anybody managed to fix this issue?