Docker starts like normal and acquires an IP address while BOINC is running.
Docker gets stuck trying to acquire an IP address (well, it tries 60 times then gives up). Quitting BOINC then restarting Docker will allow the VM to acquire an IP address, after which you can restart BOINC if you wish.
Using Docker for Windows Beta 15 and BOINC 7.6.22 connected to the World Community Grid and Asteroids@Home.
Microsoft Windows 10, Professional x64 Edition, (10.00.10586.00)
Log ID is 0446618B-2B11-4F43-B186-797DB6150174/2016-06-14_08-15-44
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Install BOINC (normal install, not service), register it with a project (I use BAM to manage the projects).
- Run BOINC
- Start Docker and wait for the IP address acquisition to fail.
- Quit BOINC.
- Restart the Docker VM from the Docker Control Panel
- Wait for IP address acquisition.
- (Optional) Restart BOINC to start computing again.