Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

Bug on docker website?

(Db306) #1

Hi there,

I’m not sure if I’m the only one in the whole world that has this problem but it’s really stopping me completely from using docker as I’m completely new to it but before dipping in a long depression I’ll give a go to see if someone knows what’s going on.

I created my account sometime ago and the first thing I noticed is that once I’m logged in, I can’t explore the repositories. I get a 401- Unauthorized on the console https://hub.docker.com/v2/repositories/library/?page=1&page_size=15 but if I access it directly I get the json … ? I mean from here on forward is a whole mess. I had this error on chrome so tried firefox just in case. Same old problem, I can see the repos when I’m not logged in, as soon as I log in, boom error.

So this is like the tip of the iceberg: I have the docker for mac and when I logg in, the prompt pops out again asking me to log in. On the CLI I can build and run images but as soon as I try to push a repo. Bazinga …

errors: denied: requested access to the resource is denied unauthorized: authentication required

Ok so of course I try to docker login fill in user and password, I get the Login Succeeded and what’s funny is that the mac for docker login prompt appears …

(Db306) #2

I had to create 3 accounts until I actually managed to make the last one work properly. Creating accounts is a buggy process …