Cannot create a repository

I also see an infinite spinner on the Docker Hub page. I can see a 401 request in the Network tab. Tried on both Chrome & Safari, same issue. Reloading/clearing cookies did not solve the issue.

Summary:

URL: https://hub.docker.com/v2/users/yutoh3s/registry-settings/
Source: Network
Address: ....ip...

{
    "detail": "Invalid signature"
}

I am facing the same issue. I can see a 401 request in the Network tab.

I tried again and it now works (18h after the previous post). So for other folks facing the same issue, maybe just wait until the next day and it will be automatically fixed?

Is there some persistence issue with the databse the backend is reading from, with some delay after an account is created for that info to be propagated correctly?

Same problem here. Like other people, I have just created my account. I tried to create a repository before verifying my email. Then I verified it, but the window now hangs forever.

same issue here. I’m also new to docker hub, the creating repo page kept loading.

1 Like

same issue here. I’m also new to docker hub, the creating repo page kept loading. 401 for requests. /v2/users/ampds/registry-settings/ and /v2/repositories/namespaces/

Same issue with a newly created account.
Tried to log in and out, updating profile and using different browsers. But 401 errors about namespace both on main page and create repo page.

Well now it works! :slight_smile: :+1:

Hey all!
The problem should be resolved now. This is a data syncing issue, our engineering team is looking on ways to fix it.

The problem persists here, I’ve been trying for three days at different times and nothing has solved for me. On the create a repository page it is looping. I tried several browsers, chrome, firefox, edge. Also by emptying the cache of the browsers after disconnecting and signing-in, which are always the same. in the 401 error console. I also tried to recreate a second account to be sure. on this one, during the sign-in he thinks that he can’t find any email address linked to the account. when I try a password recovery he sends me the email to change my password and nothing changes. It becomes tedious to use your service.

i’m also facing the same issue!

I just created an account. It is not working for me.

Thanks for the help

I’ve reported this to our engineering team. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Does anyone know a solution to host a docker registry yourself?

Hey all, we’re working on a short-term fix at the moment which should be deployed this week, possibly today.
This should minimize issues for new users to resolve the problem within an hour after account creation, when issues do occur.

We will be implementing a second, more permanent fix soon that should resolve this particular root cause completely.

2 Likes

Was the permanent fix applied? I am still facing the issue

working now, thanks :upside_down_face:

On an account that is a few days old and it isn’t working for me either.

Facing this issue still. Account is over a month old, everything is confirmed. When can we expect a fix on this?

1 Like

Hello
Same problem here.
I created my account 4 weeks ago ans still not able to create a repository.