Creating Backend Web App Rest API in Go in Docker, PostgreSQL on CentOs Question

Hello All,

I’m considering creating the backend of my web app as a containerized application (such as Docker) so that we can provision and run on the fly (scalability). Coding the backend using Go (GoLang) to increase performance.
In a nutshell, the backend will most likely be on a Linux server (preferably on using RHEL such as CentOS with SELinux). It will be developed as a RESTful API in Go with the data layer being a PostgreSQL database. The database will be imported or connected to an AirTable, which is also a very small and connected to the backend of my mobile app. Very limited amount of fields, but records will grow with users.

Both the API application and the database will be run inside their own containers.

This is all from a recommendation from a solutions architect. Only I’ll need to get a developer or do it myself. I would like my application to be scalable so that I can create new customers with their own databases and all while being hosted by Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure. Whatever works best. I’m strongly considering doing this myself due to time and budget constraints.

Do anyone in this community have any good constructive recommendations for me to get started or how to get started beyond paying for the subscriptions? I’m even looking for freelance developers if this will be too much for me to handle myself as a beginner, yet with deep system admin and understanding of programming. Please kindly assist or point me in the right direction?

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be keen on hearing more as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew