Docker Cloud Users,
The latest Docker Cloud release is now available! This includes an upgrade to Docker Engine 1.11.2-cs5, overlay network upgrade to Weave 1.6.1, UI performance improvements, and bug fixes based on your feedback.
Docker 1.11.2-cs5 upgrade
New nodes are now provisioned using Docker Engine 1.11.2-cs5, and you can now upgrade existing nodes. This version introduces service discovery and DNS improvements, along with more reliable networking between containers.
To upgrade a node, go to the Node Detail page and click Upgrade next to the Terminate button. Check out the docs for more info on the upgrade process.
Overlay network has been upgraded to Weave 1.6.1
The Docker Cloud overlay network has been upgraded to Weave 1.6.1. Check out what’s new in the Weave 1.6.1 changelog.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed issues with DNS lookup latency [#20794, #19307]
- Performance improvements for a more responsive UI
- Error messages now properly displayed when creating node clusters
- When logging in after a redirect, the UI now properly directs to the original URL
- Link alias now editable within Service Editor [#22098]
- Fix for adding ports within Service Editor
- Fix for downloading invoices from Org accounts
- Unrelated events removed from Timeline
- Fixed overflow of UI elements in Service Wizard
Try out the latest updates to Docker Cloud and (as always) share your feedback in the Forums!
-Docker Cloud Team