Docker Installation on Nvidia-Jetson Tx2

I am finding very hard to install Docker CE for Ubuntu 16.04 xenial version which is in Nvidia-Jetson Tx2.
The official documentation of Docker says it is available for both AMD and ARM processor. The Nvidia is ARM processor and while installing docker, I am facing the following issues.

1. I am not able to load the package from the created repository, i get this error

"W: Target Packages (stable/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target DEP-11 (stable/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target DEP-11-icons (stable/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target Packages (stable/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target DEP-11 (stable/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target DEP-11-icons (stable/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: GPG error: http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb stable Release: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A040830F7FAC5991 NO_PUBKEY 1397BC53640DB551
W: The repository ‘http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb stable Release’ is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can’t be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
N: Skipping acquire of configured file ‘stable/binary-armhf64/Packages’ as repository ‘https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu xenial InRelease’ doesn’t support architecture 'armhf64’
W: Target Packages (stable/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target DEP-11 (stable/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target DEP-11-icons (stable/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:39
W: Target Packages (stable/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target Translations (stable/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target DEP-11 (stable/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
W: Target DEP-11-icons (stable/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:36 and /etc/apt/sources.list:41
"
In short it says "The package in Docker website aarch64 does not support my Nvidia armhf64 …

Please guide me to the installation of Docker in Nvidia Jetson Tx2

I have the same problem. Is there a solution?

The error explains pretty well that you have the same target configured multiple times in your /etc/apt/sources.list (ie same line in multiple places of /etc/apt/sources.list). Post the contents of /etc/apt/sources.list and I believe I will be able to help you resolve your problem.