When you upload a file to web version of cuckoo sandbox, it should run and complete an analysis on the file.
Files are uploaded successfully but they are stuck in the pending phase and never make it to demonstrating what the analysis on the file was. I think this has to do with an error I get when I run a command in the docker container.
The following is the error:
ERROR: Service ‘cuckoo’ failed to build: The command '/bin/sh -c buildDeps='ca-certificates
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- docker pull blacktop/cuckoo
- git clone https://github.com/blacktop/docker-cuckoo.git
- cd docker-cuckoo
- docker-compose up -d (error thrown towards the end here)
- docker run -d --name mongo mongo
- docker run -d -v $(pwd)/conf:/cuckoo/conf:ro --link mongo -p 80:80
- navigate in a browser to http://0.0.0.0:80
- click on submit and upload a malicious file of your choice (I used the simple e
eicar test file)
Any Idea why this error is occurring?