Erreur Docker web server python

ok no problem too bad

I am not sure what you mean. Did it work?

no it doesn’t work I have new error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/app/ServeurWeb.py”, line 5, in
from flask_restful import Api, Resource, reqparse
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘flask_restful’

That is a python error because of a missing module which you will need to try to solve.

I know but I already try to solve this problem but all the module are good

Moderator note: The below comments were moved here from a new topic to continue the previous discussion. @rimelek

hello,
I want to dockerize my python web server but I have problem durieng start of my web server and I have this error on Docker Hub:

thanks for you response

My dockerfile:

my docker-compose.yml:

my requirements.txt:

Please do not share text content as image, share it as text in a “preformatted text” block instead like described in this post: How to format your forum posts , section “Dockerfiles, Compose files, logs and code”.

How is this different from the other topic?

The difference is that I start all over again, my dockerfile to change as well as my docker-compose and my requirements.txt. And I ask the question again to maybe have several reviews or if looking at my new code, something was going to be found.

I merged the two topics. We are still talking about the same issue. I honestly don’t know why you expect it to work. I have already explained it before. If you want to run a python file from the root folder, you need to copy it there. Now please, show me the line which is what you think should copy the file there.

I think the best would be if you started from the beginning and not continue before you understand what the copy command does. Leve out everything, except the copy and check the file in the container.