Error response from daemon: invalid mount config for type "volume": invalid mount path:mount path must be absolute

I have been trying to install PhotoPrism on Windows Server 2022. I have large drive pool via mobius 5 bay jobd managed by drive bender. Drive pool is 32.9TB with drive letter Z:

I need to edit the code below from their docker-compose.yml

Storage Folders: use “/” not "" as separator, “~” is a shortcut for C:/user/{username}, “.” for the current directory

volumes:
  # "C:/user/username/folder:/photoprism/folder"       # example
  - "Z:/shares/Pictures/pictures_original_test"      # original media files (photos and videos)
  # - "D:/example/family:/photoprism/originals/family" # *additional* media folders can be mounted like this
  - "Z:/shares/Pictures/pictures_import_test"        # *optional* base folder from which files can be imported to originals
  - "./storage:/photoprism/storage"                    # *writable* storage folder for cache, database, and sidecar files (never remove)

the install halts at this point and give the Error response from daemon: invalid mount config for type “volume”: invalid mount path:mount path must be absolute

I have no idea how to get the absolute path, I did assign a drive letter to the actually drive that has the folders but that did not work. It’s really not a network share unless you access it from out side the server as the mobius is connected directly to the server via usb 3.0. I have spent literally 3 weeks solid trying to find out how to do this and am surprised that something so simple can not be achieved by myself as I am not a programmer but can do a little here and there with windows linux etc…I give up unless someone can point or help. The main guy at photoprism was zero help ranting about windows users and free. I was like I would pay if I can get it working LOL Crickets in their support channels for windows users. I will make a guide if I can get this working so far I have not found one.