Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

Help with a project

Hi there! Totally not sure that this is the right place to post this thread, so please feel free to move it around the forum :slight_smile:
I’m not a developer myself and I haven’t written a single line of code in my entire life, still, I’m running a business and I suppose we want to develop a website for it… My acquaintance suggested using .NET and he’s a nice and trustworthy fellow so I’m gonna opt for this one. He also said that it would be too difficult to give the job to some freelancer, as there should be a team working together, and I don’t know a single thing about programming…
So I was just wondering if any of you guys can give me a couple of reliable outsourcing .NET companies (again, my fellow said that outsourcers are usually cheaper and the quality is fine).
Any help appreciated!
JR.

Hello!
It’s pretty strange that you decided to post your question on this very forum… And it’s even more strange that your friend who recommended you using a specific technology (.NET), didn’t give you any companies…
Therefore, it’s a pure coincidence, but I do know a couple of companies that do .NET custom software development:

https://www.esferasoft.com/asp-dot-net-development/

Hope they’ll help you.