How do I install a certificate for downloading a docker image?

I’m trying to make an image with Oracle Weblogic.

FROM store/oracle/weblogic:12.2.1.4

When you run the script, it says that you need authorization to download it.

[+] Building 8.8s (4/4) FINISHED
 => [internal] load build definition from Dockerfile                                                               0.2s
 => => transferring dockerfile: 38B                                                                                0.1s
 => [internal] load .dockerignore                                                                                  0.6s
 => => transferring context: 2B                                                                                    0.1s
 => ERROR [internal] load metadata for docker.io/store/oracle/weblogic:12.2.1.4                                    7.9s
 => [auth] store/oracle/weblogic:pull token for registry-1.docker.io                                               0.0s
------
 > [internal] load metadata for docker.io/store/oracle/weblogic:12.2.1.4:
------
failed to solve with frontend dockerfile.v0: failed to create LLB definition: failed to authorize: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to fetch oauth token: Get https://auth.docker.io/token?scope=repository%3Astore%2Foracle%2Fweblogic%3Apull&service=registry.docker.io: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority

How do I install the certificate?