When right clicking the Docker whale icon and selecting Settings… The Import Toolbox default machine content… is enabled the existing containers and images can be imported easily.
The menu is grayed out. Importation of the existing containers and images is impossible.
- Running Windows 10 pro.
- Have previously had Docker Toolbox installed(1.11.1b).
- Have separate install of VirtualBox 5.0.20 r106931
- Hyper-V is not enabled.
- Intel i7-3820 / 16Gb
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Run installer
- Installer fails to initialize Hyper-V with deserialize error
- Manually enabling Hyper-V
- Import Toolbox default machine content… is grayed out in the Settings screen