My save command hangs with very detailed error

When I try t save a Docker container, it first seems to hang for about 25 -30 minutes then it produces a very detailed error.

It is talking about a failed system call that times out. I am on a Windows 10 Pro system that I use often.

I am using the following command:

Docker save -o jupyter/tensorflow-notebook -o jupyter.tarv

From there process begins as I described it above with a eventual error that refers to a system call failing.
Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

ErnestTBass

Am I missing something…honestly, there might be some other tab where the code goes…lol…well, I clicked on this one to see the “very detailed error” and must admit that I am having to ask where it is?

You wrote:
“It is talking about a failed system call that times out. I am on a Windows 10 Pro system that I use often.”

==> This makes me think that that system call was not in the PATH (or some such) in the environment from which the call was being made. Go ahead and add the error text, if you can.

Good luck!

I found the cause and the solution of thus error. The cause was my computer just did not have the memory and horsepower to save or tar these files. Once I moved everything to a computer with an I7 processor and a lot more memory everything worked fine.

What are Docker ce for Windows 10 minimal requirements?

Respectfully,

ErnestTBass