since a couple of days ago one of our repositories in the organization:
has disappeared, so all our CI tools are starting to fail progressively. Simply the repo is not there any more.
We have tried to force an automated build from github, also creating the repository manually from DockerHub’s UI and finally pushing a local build … nothing worked, so far. We are getting the message “Repository with this Name and Namespace already exists”.
The repo was: moodlehq/moodle-db-oracle
PS: this is my first post in these forums and I’m not 100% sure if it’s the correct place to ask for this. But, as far as I’ve seen similar issues around I’ve decided to proceed! Excuse me if I’m wrong. And thanks!