More info on this latest UCP release is available in the updated release notes.
Some of the changes in UCP version 1.0.1:
- Upgraded Swarm to 1.1.3
- Can provide one-time credentials to deploy a container from a private registry in UI
- Several fixes to only show containers to users with permissions to see them
- Usernames and team names are transformed to be url-compatible
- Several improvements to form validations
- Several usability improvements on the Containers, Applications, and Teams screens
- Hide dashboard overview from non-admins
- Renamed ‘Roles’ to ‘Permissions’
- Ability to enable Swarm experimental features during installation
- Numerous other improvements and bug fixes
Please update to the newest version of Universal Control Plane, and we welcome any feedback here on the forums or via your Docker field rep.