We are excited to announce the first major update to Universal Control Plane, v1.1! Please refer to the installation documentation to either install a new UCP deployment or upgrade your current deployment.
Some of the new features in UCP version 1.1:
- Deploy Compose applications directly from the UI
- UI setting to prevent users from scheduling containers on UCP controllers
- UI Helper for easily adding more nodes to UCP
- CAs now replicated across all UCP controllers (requires uploading of root key material)
- Shared authentication between UCP and DTR
- Several new UCP CLI tool commands (backup, restore, regen-certs, id, restart, stop)
- Automated multi-host networking configuration (when using CS Engine 1.11)
- Several bug fixes and minor updates
Please update to the newest version of Universal Control Plane, and we welcome any feedback here on the forums or via your Docker field rep.