Unable to install VC_Runtime

hi,

My docker version is 19.3.5
My Window OS Version is Window Server 1809 (OS Build 17763.678)

I am trying to install the vc_runtime

I am able to install vc_runtime on WindowServerCore that is running on Dockers Desktop with the same version as mention above
I am not able to install vc_runtime on WindowServerCore that is running on Window Server with OS Version is Window Server 1809 with the same docker version as mention above

Mean the only difference is Dockersdesktop and WindowServer

I am trying to install by using 2 methods by using dockerfile as well in running docker container simple but it is not working

downloaded the vcredist2013_x64.exe and vcredist2015_2017_2019_x64.exe and save in a folder name vc_runtimes

by using dockerfile

FROM mcr.microsoft.com/windows/servercore:1809
WORKDIR /setup
COPY /vc_runtimes/ ./vc_runtimes/
Run Powershell.exe -command Start-Process -filepath ./vc_runtimes/vcredist2013_x64.exe -ArgumentList “/install”, “/passive”, “/norestart”, “’/2013x64-log.txt’” -PassThru | wait-process
Run Powershell.exe -command Start-Process -filepath ./vc_runtimes/vcredist2015_2017_2019_x64.exe -ArgumentList “/install”, “/passive”, “/norestart”, “’/2015-2019x64-log.txt’” -PassThru | wait-process
COPY ./lib/Docker/ServiceMonitor.exe C:/
EXPOSE 80
CMD C:\ServiceMonitor.exe w3svc;

when I build the image using dockerfile it shows me that installation is successful when I go to the System32 folder and check it doesn’t show any DLL files. by using the command (ls c:\windows\system32\vc*)

by installing in the running container using PowerShell

Start-Process -filepath ./vc_runtimes/vcredist2013_x64.exe -ArgumentList “/install”, “/passive”, “/norestart”, “’/2013x64-log.txt’” -PassThru | wait-process
Start-Process -filepath ./vc_runtimes/vcredist2015_2017_2019_x64.exe -ArgumentList “/install”, “/passive”, “/norestart”, “’/2015-2019x64-log.txt’” -PassThru | wait-process

When I run these command it shows nothing and then goes to the folder to check by using the command (ls c:\windows\system32\vc*) nothing is there

Can anyone please check and help me to install it.

Thank you

Hi

Any update on this.