Once configured, I should be able to use Docker for Windows, including volume mapping, when working from home.
When not directlyed connected to our corporate network, volume mapping fails.
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Configure volume mapping while in the office
- Go home, or otherwise work while not connected to the corporate network. May require a reboot, or log out/in as credentials may be cached
- Attempt to use volume mapping docker run -it -v /c/Users/Public:/wormhole busybox
- Volume mapping fails
- Go to settings in the system tray
- Notice volume mapping is disabled, or the checkboxes are unchecked