Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

We were unable to pull one or more required images

(rob v) #1

docker run --rm -it -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock --name ucp dockerorca/ucp install -i
INFO[0000] Verifying your system is compatible with UCP
Please choose your initial Orca admin password:
Confirm your initial password:
INFO[0006] Pulling required images
Please enter your Docker Hub username: xxxxxxx
Please enter your Docker Hub password:
Please enter your Docker Hub e-mail address: xxxxxxxx
INFO[0014] Pulling required images
ERRO[0017] We were unable to pull one or more required images. Please set REGISTRY_USERNAME, REGISTRY_PASSWORD, and REGISTRY_EMAIL environment variables for your Docker Hub account on this container with -e flags to run.
FATA[0017] Error: image dockerorca/ucp-cfssl:latest not found

looks like dockerorca/ucp-cfssl doesn’t exist, so kinda stuck.

(Vivek Saraswat) #2

Hi Rob, can you check in your Hub profile if you are a member of the dockerorca organization? You can find this by clicking the “Organizations tab” in the upper left of your Hub page.

(rob v) #3

nope. it’s not listed.

(Vivek Saraswat) #4

Hi Rob, sent you a private message to help address this.

(Vishalmodak) #5

I am having the exact same issue on Ubuntu 14.04 in EC2. What is the cause?

(Vivek Saraswat) #6

The main issue is not having access to the beta repository. If you are having the same problems, please private-message me the name you signed up on the beta with, email, and docker hub account name and we can take a look.

(Igorbluewin) #7

Hello Vivek

I have a similar problem but with additional complexity.
I signed up with beta program using my work e-mail address
Unfortunately I never got a confirmation e-mail from docker hub for that e-mail, so I used my private e-mail (from which I am contacting you now).
Obviously this combination is not working as I expected.

Can you do something to enable my docker hub account with
Could you please also check that UCP beta program also includes
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Sincerely Igor

(Daniel Palstra) #8

Hi @vsaraswat, I am experiencing the same issue. I signed up for the beta with my username danielpalstra and email address This email however differs from my primary email account.

(Vivek Saraswat) #9

@danielpalstra you should have access to the dockerorca organization now.

(Daniel Palstra) #10

Hi @vsaraswat , I see the organisation in my Docker Hub account. Many thanks for your quick response!

(Vivek Saraswat) #11

@danielpalstra no problem, happy to help =).

@igorbluewin I sent you a PM, if you are still having trouble please send me your hub name and I’ll help figure it out.

(Andrew Shaw Care) #12

@vsaraswat: I was invited to the beta but am not a part of the dockerorca organization.

(Vivek Saraswat) #13

Hi Andrew, will send a private message to resolve

(Chrisevansmns) #14

Having the same issue with hub account: chrisevansmns

Can you help?

(Vivek Saraswat) #15

Hi Chris, sure. Can you also provide me the email address you signed up with? And is the name Chris Evans?

(Chrisevansmns) #17

Should the change have taken effect yet? I’m still having the same issue and don’t appear to be part of the dockerorca organisation.

(Vivek Saraswat) #18

Hi Chris, please check now and let me know if it works.

(Chrisevansmns) #19

All working. Thanks!

(Adyanthaya17) #20

Hi I’m facing the similar and am not part of the dockerorca organization. Thanks.

(Vivek Saraswat) #21

Hi Adyanthaya17,

dockerorca is the old repository we used during the beta. you can find the images at docker/ucp now. This could be occurring if you are attempting to upgrade from an old version from the beta. We recommend you install a brand new copy of UCP using the instructions located at: