Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

We were unable to pull one or more required images

(rob v) #1

docker run --rm -it -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock --name ucp dockerorca/ucp install -i
INFO[0000] Verifying your system is compatible with UCP
Please choose your initial Orca admin password:
Confirm your initial password:
INFO[0006] Pulling required images
Please enter your Docker Hub username: xxxxxxx
Please enter your Docker Hub password:
Please enter your Docker Hub e-mail address: xxxxxxxx
INFO[0014] Pulling required images
ERRO[0017] We were unable to pull one or more required images. Please set REGISTRY_USERNAME, REGISTRY_PASSWORD, and REGISTRY_EMAIL environment variables for your Docker Hub account on this container with -e flags to run.
FATA[0017] Error: image dockerorca/ucp-cfssl:latest not found

looks like dockerorca/ucp-cfssl doesn’t exist, so kinda stuck.

(Vivek Saraswat) #2

Hi Rob, can you check in your Hub profile if you are a member of the dockerorca organization? You can find this by clicking the “Organizations tab” in the upper left of your Hub page.

(rob v) #3

nope. it’s not listed.

(Vivek Saraswat) #4

Hi Rob, sent you a private message to help address this.

(Vishalmodak) #5

I am having the exact same issue on Ubuntu 14.04 in EC2. What is the cause?

(Vivek Saraswat) #6

The main issue is not having access to the beta repository. If you are having the same problems, please private-message me the name you signed up on the beta with, email, and docker hub account name and we can take a look.

(Igorbluewin) #7

Hello Vivek

I have a similar problem but with additional complexity.
I signed up with beta program using my work e-mail address igor.lastric@galexis.com.
Unfortunately I never got a confirmation e-mail from docker hub for that e-mail, so I used my private e-mail igor.lastric@bluewin.ch (from which I am contacting you now).
Obviously this combination is not working as I expected.

Can you do something to enable my docker hub account with igor.lastric@galexis.com?
Could you please also check that UCP beta program also includes igor.lastric@galexis.com?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Sincerely Igor

(Daniel Palstra) #8

Hi @vsaraswat, I am experiencing the same issue. I signed up for the beta with my username danielpalstra and email address daniel@amazic.com. This email however differs from my primary email account.

(Vivek Saraswat) #9

@danielpalstra you should have access to the dockerorca organization now.

(Daniel Palstra) #10

Hi @vsaraswat , I see the organisation in my Docker Hub account. Many thanks for your quick response!

(Vivek Saraswat) #11

@danielpalstra no problem, happy to help =).

@igorbluewin I sent you a PM, if you are still having trouble please send me your hub name and I’ll help figure it out.

(Andrew Shaw Care) #12

@vsaraswat: I was invited to the beta but am not a part of the dockerorca organization.

(Vivek Saraswat) #13

Hi Andrew, will send a private message to resolve

(Chrisevansmns) #14

Having the same issue with hub account: chrisevansmns

Can you help?

(Vivek Saraswat) #15

Hi Chris, sure. Can you also provide me the email address you signed up with? And is the name Chris Evans?

(Chrisevansmns) #17

Should the change have taken effect yet? I’m still having the same issue and don’t appear to be part of the dockerorca organisation.

Thanks,

Chris

(Vivek Saraswat) #18

Hi Chris, please check now and let me know if it works.

(Chrisevansmns) #19

All working. Thanks!

(Adyanthaya17) #20

Hi I’m facing the similar and am not part of the dockerorca organization. Thanks.

(Vivek Saraswat) #21

Hi Adyanthaya17,

dockerorca is the old repository we used during the beta. you can find the images at docker/ucp now. This could be occurring if you are attempting to upgrade from an old version from the beta. We recommend you install a brand new copy of UCP using the instructions located at: https://docs.docker.com/ucp/overview/