Access to resource denied

Hello

I am trying to pull the fiware/cygnus-ngsi-ld repository but whenever I do so using:

$ sudo docker pull fiware/cygnus-ngsi-ld

I get this error:

Error response from daemon: pull access denied for fiware/cygnus-ngsi-ld, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

I am using Ubuntu 22.04 LTS server. Maybe the IP is blocked? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

If I search fiware/cygnus-ngsi-ld on hub.docker.com, I don’t find it so perhaps it’s a private repo… Or didn’t exists…

Are you sure the image exists? My guess is that you followed an old tutorial or documentation and assumed the images are never deleted. It looks like this was deleted, because it is mentioned in an old documentation

https://fiware-cygnus.readthedocs.io/en/2.15.0/cygnus-ngsi-ld/installation_and_administration_guide/install_with_docker/index.html

This was for v2.15.0, but they have much newer versions.

Here is the new documentation

so you can build your image from the latest version, but they deleted the hosted image from Docker Hub. If you think this could be a mistake, ask the maintainer on GitHub what happened to the old images.