After starting docker I see: error listing credentials - err: exit status 1, out: 'A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated."

I have written a powershell script to deploy DockerDesktop with sample app docker containers and docker images on windows machine. It runs smoothly on any of our existing or fresh machines, but during the installation on one machine post docker desktop installation it shows the error message “error listing credentials - err: exit status 1, out: 'A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.”"
It doesnot have any azure or AWS integration to use local machines. It uses localhost:portnumber to use the app on any machine.

could not find a proper solution for the error.

Without more details I don’t think we can give you much help. There are a lot of results searching for the error message and this is just one of them

Since we don’t know your script and don’t know what is that “logon session” and when that error message appears, there is nothing to work with.

Can you share more details? Is there any difference between the machines?

PS.: I deleted your other topic with the same content. If you want to change the category of your topics, you can edit the post, or if you can’t you can ask us to do that.