This is my first post, so hello to you all!
I’ve been toying with Docker on CentOS 7 and have reached a point where I need your advice on the way to go.
If I take wordpress as an example. If I’d like to host two wordpress sites on a single host, what would you recommend I do?
- Create two containers each of which contains all that is needed to run wordpress?
- Create three containers. Two wordpress containers that both link to a db container?
- Create four containers. A db container for each wordpress container?
- A database on the host serving two wordpress container?
- You got it all wrong, do it my way!
I get the basic structure of Docker, I’m just unclear about the best way to apply it in a “complex” environment.
Any help or pointers to documentation are welcome