Container doesn't bind on ip:port

thanks for you help!

I created a picture to show my network settings regards docker. localhost is out of the scope on the picture.
Unfornately, I’m to new to be allowed to upload here … Anyway, here is what I understood/intended:

Bild dockerservernetworkcjkth.png auf abload.de

On DMZ network there is no DHCP (as far I’ve read doesn’t work with macvlan yet). Hence, each service shall get an own static IP on DMZ. I’m not sure about my requirements of different MAC addresses as macvlan provides. IMO ipvlan L3 should work, but this may be the future.

The admin VLAN shall serve SSH once a day, not as today LAN 192.168.1.11 …

Yes, I’m not aware that I try to do this. Without given fixed IP docker DHCP can set IP full range in 192.168.90.0/24 expect docker’s host (and probably the gateway self):

$ docker network create -d macvlan \
        --subnet=192.168.90.0/24 --gateway=192.168.90.1 \
        --aux-address="dmz-docker-host=192.168.90.11" \
        -o parent=dmz \
        dmz_net

More details on my problems may be found on Unable to attach to macvlan net.

Previous, my network wasn’t separated into DMZ etc. (I mean, I’m still on working this to separate). On docker host I did run jwilder’s reverse nginx, all on 192.168.1.0/24 wihout public internet services. Netxcluod got the first problems (with upload even with smaller ~1MB files) with the proxy (without worked as expected). Now I’m working on getting mail/nextcloud reachable to family even outside the LAN… So things go more professional :slight_smile: