Docker-Compose Network error after latest update

Hello Forum,

so after I updated my host including docker-compose when I want to run any of my yml I get the following error message:

ERROR: for xyz user specified IP address is supported only when connecting to networks with user configured subnets
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Now a short explanation. In order to avoid port conflicts and being able to assign static IPs I created the mvl-200 and configured the subnet accordingly.

All my containers with a similar config are up and running and on this macvlan without any issues and it has been running like this for a long time so I am very confused tbh. Here is an example for a docker-compose.yml:

services:
  sonarr:
    image: ghcr.io/hotio/sonarr
    networks:
      mvl-200:
         ipv4_address: 10.60.1.6
    container_name: sonarr
    environment:
      - PUID=1000
      - PGID=1000
      - TZ=Etc/UTC
    volumes:
      - /media/sonarr/config:/config
      - /media/qnap/media/:/media
        #- /media/moenas/media/:/media
        #- /media/moenas/media/:/media/downloads
    ports:
      - 8989:8989
    restart: always

networks:
  mvl-200:
    name: mvl-200
    external: true
~                    

As stated above absolutely nothing changed besides a new docker-compose version so it is a bit odd to me. I do not really want to do a rollback on that as you might understand.

Cheers

I want to give an update to this:

the macvlans where created using portainer in the past (just because I have been doing this for ages).
When I deplay the EXACT same docker compose file with portainer (stacks) it is deploying just fine without any issues…
Possible some incompatibility with portainer and docker 26?