Docker containers are randomly terminated

My Docker containers are randomly disconnected. I am using Windows Server 2019 1809, and Docker Engine 19.03.13 I am getting this error sometimes after 1 minute of starting my containers, sometimes after 15 minutes:

time=“2020-12-07T20:29:54-08:00” level=error msg="Error waiting for container: failed to shutdown container: container <container ID> encountered an error during hcsshim::System::Shutdown: failure in a Windows system call: The remote procedure call failed and did not execute. (0x6bf): subsequent terminate failed container <container ID> encountered an error during hcsshim::System::Terminate: failure in a Windows system call: The remote procedure call failed and did not execute. (0x6bf)

Sometimes I am not even running anything special in the container. I just connect to it (with powershell for example) and after a while receive the error.

Any help will be really appreciated!

I think my issue was caused by the VMware ‘appinfo’ plugin. Find workaround here:

Docker by design can run natively only under Linux.
Under Windows it requires virtualization layer like Vmware with a Linux kernel created then it runs on top of it
This kind of error often occur due to either Vmware version incompatibility or some dodgy software running on the Windows Host
If you are running Vmware version 11 or above try changing it to 10.xx
Disable any malware / intruder detection software .
Try to have a plan to switch to Linux later.

Is this another bot? Or did you just choose to ignore that the post is about Windows containers on a Windows Server 2019?

So asking questions is consider rude now?