Docker Developer Workshop - Bangalore Community

About the workshop

Based on the tons of requests from the community, Docker Bangalore Community will be organising Docker Desktop Workshop for Beginners. This workshop is being led by Ajeet Singh Raina, Docker Captain and Community Leader. It will be a 1-day workshop that starts in the morning at 9:00 AM and goes till 3:00 PM in the evening.

Audience Prereq:

• Participants must be well-versed in the basic Operating System concepts
  • Familiarity with Linux CLI commands
  • Basic GitHub commands are preferable
  • You must carry your laptops to complete the workshop
  • You must create their own Docker Hub account

Required Infra:

1. High-speed Internet connectivity
  2. Laptop/Desktop
  3. Web Browser(Chrome/Firefox)
  4. Windows/Mac/Linux system

Under this workshop, the following topics will be covered:

Workshop Agenda:

Topics:

• Overview of Docker Desktop
  • Getting Started with Dev Environments
  • Introduction to Docker Extensions
  • Docker Developer Tools
  • Docker Awesome Compose
  • Building NodeJS/Python/Java apps

Goodies/Swags/High Tea:

• The instructor will be distributing a Docker sticker to each participants
  • Tea/Snacks/Lunch will be provided to all the participants.

Please Register Yourself for final confirmation: https://forms.gle/9j9Kd36vpoERRPwb7

Hello All,

Hope you are having a great weekend.

My name is Ajeet Singh Raina and I am the Docker Community Leader in Bangalore, meaning that I run the local Docker user group! You can check out our official chapter page and past events here: https://www.meetup.com/docker-bangalore/.

We are currently looking for a venue and food sponsor for our next event. Would you consider working with us as a local sponsor?

As a local sponsor, your organization’s logo will be included as a sponsor of the event on the chapter event page. We will also have your logo on our intro slide deck and / or thank you publicly in front of our attendees during the event. You can hand out swag to attendees at the event and say a few words and mingle at the beginning and end.

Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? We’d love to have your support.

Best Wishes,

Ajeet Raina
Docker Captain

1 Like

Hi All,

Just to inform you that the venue for the upcoming Docker Desktop Workshop is finalized.
Find the exact address at Docker Desktop Workshop | In-Person and Virtual, Sat, Jan 14, 2023, 9:00 AM | Meetup

Please note that the event is preponed to January 14th.
The agenda is already published in the Meetup page.

Do let me know if you have any query.

Thanks.