Docker error after running more than 100 containers

Hello,
I see the following error if I run more than 100 containers. CPU and memory utilization are normal.
Could you please let me know if there are any limits in docker by default. If so what changes are required to increase the default limits.
My ubuntu kernel version is 5.15.0-25-generic and Docker version is version 26.1.4, build 5650f9b.

docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create task for container: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error loading seccomp filter into kernel: error loading seccomp filter: errno 524: unknown.

Thank you

Is it exactly 100? Any Docker networks with default settings (only 254 possible IPs)?

I searched for the error message: “error loading seccomp filter: errno 524

It seems to be a known issue, although the exact case is different but it seems I think it is similar enough as it is about starting / restarting containers.

Which indicates it is a kernel issue. Some people shared which kernel worked, but later someone says the error happened with newer kernel as well. You could still try to update the kernel if you can.

No. It varies. Sometimes it occurs at 104 and sometimes early or later. Restarting the Server resolved the issue. However, it may happen again.
The github link provided by @ rimelek mentions that a memory leak was introduced in seccomp and suggested for kernel upgrade. However, users reported that it did not solve the problem either and were redirected to contact ubuntu. No further updates or tickets were mentioned in the github for issues related to ubuntu.