Docker failed to run

docker was running properly till now and but i uninstalled the some unused software from system and docker stop working. So i uninstalled and installed it again but no luck till docker version : 3.2.2(latest) OS : window 10(enterprise)

i stuck here please help me if any one has solution and i have already follow most the solution from post

docker version : 3.2.2(latest) OS : window 10(enterprise)

below is error showing:

System.InvalidOperationException:
Failed to deploy distro docker-desktop to C:\Users\g.jagdish.choubey\AppData\Local\Docker\wsl\distro: exit code: -1
 stdout: Error: 0x80041002

stderr: 
   at Docker.ApiServices.WSL2.WslShortLivedCommandResult.LogAndThrowIfUnexpectedExitCode(String prefix, ILogger log, Int32 expectedExitCode) in C:\workspaces\PR-15387\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.ApiServices\WSL2\WslCommand.cs:line 146
   at Docker.Engines.WSL2.WSL2Provisioning.<DeployDistroAsync>d__17.MoveNext() in C:\workspaces\PR-15387\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Desktop\Engines\WSL2\WSL2Provisioning.cs:line 169
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Docker.Engines.WSL2.WSL2Provisioning.<ProvisionAsync>d__8.MoveNext() in C:\workspaces\PR-15387\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Desktop\Engines\WSL2\WSL2Provisioning.cs:line 78
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Docker.Engines.WSL2.LinuxWSL2Engine.<DoStartAsync>d__26.MoveNext() in C:\workspaces\PR-15387\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Desktop\Engines\WSL2\LinuxWSL2Engine.cs:line 104
   at Docker.ApiServices.StateMachines.TaskExtensions.<WrapAsyncInCancellationException>d__0.MoveNext() in C:\workspaces\PR-15387\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.ApiServices\StateMachines\TaskExtensions.cs:line 29
   at Docker.ApiServices.StateMachines.StartTransition.<DoRunAsync>d__5.MoveNext() in C:\workspaces\PR-15387\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.ApiServices\StateMachines\StartTransition.cs:line 67
   at Docker.ApiServices.StateMachines.StartTransition.<DoRunAsync>d__5.MoveNext() in C:\workspaces\PR-15387\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.ApiServices\StateMachines\StartTransition.cs:line 92

Getting the same thing on the latest version of Docker Desktop. Its been failing for a few weeks now. I’ve tried various combinations of uninstalling / re-installing both Docker and Wsl and it’s still happening. Is this a known issue ? Any workaround - or Fix on the way ?

It looks like it’s this issue ? :

whish is still Open - and no indication from the Docker team that its being looked at?

[Apologies - I’m not able to post the full stacktrace - as it contains links :frowning: ]

System.InvalidOperationException:
Failed to deploy distro docker-desktop to C:\Users\imacl\AppData\Local\Docker\wsl\distro: exit code: -1
stdout: The parameter is incorrect.

diagnostics ID - if it helps : 101CDC9F-142A-4919-A7DA-C85CCFDA991A/20210509062532

That seems to claim Windows WSL is to blame, and lists some possible fixes. Did you try any?