Not sure if this is the best place for this.
I have an app on a multi-homed system. Let’s call is ssh. I want to isolate the app to a physical nic.
I’m assuming I want a custom bridge or macvlan network. but I cannot seem to get either to work.
- host system with multiple nics
- docker container run --network=netA ssh
- ssh to system A over nic A
- cannot access system B on nic B
- docker container run --network=netb ssh
- ssh to system B over nic B
- cannot access system A on nic A
Any help would be greatly appreciated