Docker - Reinstallation issue - Windows - Failed to register product: The handle is invalid

Hi,
I am facing installation problem, Please kindly help me if anyone gone through this scenario…

I installed the docker few times and i was having issue daemon setup(different issue)… Then after series of tries, i uninstalled the docker through control panel… Once time it suddenly stuck during the uninstall ( Sorry, i couldn’t noted down the error message)… I tried to do this uninstall many times, there is no luck.

Finally i got some idea after reading few articles and decided to remove all its dependencies through deleting from registry like software…\xxxx\uninstall & software…\xxx\classes and few more occurrences too…

After i done these steps it allowed me to uninstall and it was disappeared from control panel-> Program and features.

I downloaded the fresh copy of docker software for windows and installing… It is going smooth in the initial screen, but at the end of the installation it shows the below error message. When i click the .exe again, it shows the docker is already uptodate… But i am not seeing any docker icon from both task bar and in the desktop. Somewhere it hangging… Please kindly help me with your advice to resolve the below issue.

"
Failed to register product: The handle is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070006 (E_HANDLE))
at CommunityInstaller.InstallWorkflow.d__29.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at CommunityInstaller.InstallWorkflow.d__23.MoveNext()
"