Docker run container failing with --gpus all. nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: WSL environment detected but no adapters were found: unknown

Hi

I am trying to run the command

docker run --rm --gpus all -v static_volume:/home/app/staticfiles/ -v media_volume:/app/uploaded_videos/ --name=deepfakeapplication abhijitjadhav1998/deefake-detection-20framemodel

Its throwing the error as below. I am not sure about the adapters it is complaining about .

docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error running hook #0: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: Auto-detected mode as 'legacy'
nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: WSL environment detected but no adapters were found: unknown.

Thank you

1 Like

I am getting the same error as well, I followed this page and here to conclude with the error mentioned in this topic.

1 Like

Same here. I have already verified that Cuda, CuDNN, Pytorch, etc are set up and and fully functional in Windows itself on VS Code. But cannot replicate it in WSL2.