Docker run error: "Could not execute because the specified command or file was not found"

I am using docker to build and run two services, one a .net core website and the other a .net core processor. I have the website up and running just fine. When I try to run my processor however, I get the following error message:

Could not execute because the specified command or file was not found. Possible reasons for this include:
You misspelled a built-in dotnet command.
You intended to execute a .NET Core program, but dotnet-chores.processor.dll does not exist.
You intended to run a global tool, but a dotnet-prefixed executable with this name could not be found on the PATH.

My dockerfile is as follows:

FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:3.0.100 AS build
COPY /src /all/src

WORKDIR /all/src
RUN dotnet build -c Release -o /app
RUN dotnet publish --no-restore -c Release -o /app

# FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/aspnet:3.0
WORKDIR /app
# COPY --from=build /app .
EXPOSE 80
ENTRYPOINT ["dotnet", "chores.processor.dll"]

I have run the build and publish commands manually and they both run successfully; I have verified that the dll created by the publish command is indeed “chores.processor.dll”

My website, which is working, has an identical dockerfile except that “chores.processor.dll” is just “chores.dll”. I did notice that the csproj for my processor has some extra xml that my website does not. Processor csproj:

<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk">
	<PropertyGroup>
		<OutputType>Exe</OutputType>
		<TargetFramework>netcoreapp3.0</TargetFramework>
		<RootNamespace>Chores.Processor</RootNamespace>
	</PropertyGroup>
	<ItemGroup>
		<PackageReference Include="Dapper" Version="2.0.30" />
		<PackageReference Include="MySqlConnector" Version="0.59.2" />
	</ItemGroup>
</Project>

Website csproj:

<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Web">
	<PropertyGroup>
		<TargetFramework>netcoreapp3.0</TargetFramework>
	</PropertyGroup>
	<ItemGroup>
		<PackageReference Include="Dapper" Version="2.0.30" />
		<PackageReference Include="MySqlConnector" Version="0.59.2" />
	</ItemGroup>
</Project>

It seems odd to me that the error message appears to be looking for dotnet-chores.processor.dll; why is it prefixed with “dotnet-”?

If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to further debug this, I would appreciate it.

I am also facing the same problem in Mac PC. Would really appreciate if someone can give any pointer.