Docker won't install on OMV5

I have OMV5 installed on RPI Buster and I uploaded OMV-Extras. Once the upload was completed, I attempted to install Docker and I get the following error:

Docker storage :: /var/lib/docker
Agent port:: 8000
Web port:: 9000
Opt-out :: 1
arch :: armhf
option :: docker
state :: install
extras :: 5.3.4
DNS error. Exiting …
Done.

Does anybody have an idea as to how I can fix this problem? I am at a loss being new to OMV and Docker.

Thanks

Yesterday, for the fifth time, I reformatted my SD card and installed Buster on my raspberry PI 4B with 4GB of memory. I did not use the latest version of Buster, because the RPi Foundation changed the download procedure which is terrible, so I downloaded a prior release and the did an update, which went without a hitch. I then went through the installation of OMV5 which installed perfectly, I believe. After doing the setup I again uploaded the OMV-Extras, through the plug-in section, which worked as usual and it was up and running. I then selected Docker and selected install. Still the same issue. This was a fresh install of everything. I continue getting the same response I received in my original post above. I don’t know what changed, but since the RPi foundation’s latest changes I can’t install Docker.