Docker101tutorial,

I have installed Docker and a Magento 2 image. Have tried to install the magento sample data and get a PHP out of memory error. Can’t work out where the docker/magento version of php.ini is.

So, I decided I’d better do the tutorial. Clicked a few buttons, watched the action and then got:

“pull access denied for docker101tutorial”

It doesn’t give great confidence to continue when the built in tutorial doesn’t work.

Can you tell me which tutorial you followed and what command you used to get this error

I just clicked ‘Quick Start Guide’ from the Docker Icon menu (I’m on a Macbook Pro, 10.15.7). Then there are a few ready made CLI commands one can click.

Just redid that and the second step downloads and installs a lot of stuff.

The third step is this:
docker run -d -p 80:80 --name docker-tutorial docker101tutorial

Today I got a different error, one that I can understand:
docker: Error response from daemon: Ports are not available: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use.

I know that port is occupied because when I installed magento 2 I had to choose a different port.

I presume I could do that now but I cannot fathom out why port 80 is in use. I don’t have sharing turned on so the OS Apache should not be running.

Anyway, I need to choose another port. No, won’t let me change that port. I have to stop that image and start again to change the port. I give up.

Yesterday’s error was meaningless to me which is why I posted the issue.

Thank you for your quick response and apologies for the delay in replying,

Norman