Encountering Issue while building a swarm cluster

I’m encountering an issue when trying to add a worker node to my Docker Swarm cluster
I’m receiving an error when attempting to execute the docker swarm join command on the worker node
Error response from daemon: Timeout was reached before node joined. The attempt to join the swarm will continue in the background. Use the “docker info” command to see the current swarm status of your node.

Environment Details:

Two instances on Azure
Both instances are Ubuntu and located in the different subnet.
The instances are: manager (20.219.71.247) subnet Ip ( 10.0.0.6) and worker node (4.247.26.145 ) subnet Ip (10.0.0.104)

Symptoms:

When trying to execute docker swarm join --token 10.0.0.6:2377 on the node worker, I receive the following error:
Error response from daemon: Timeout was reached before node joined. The attempt to join the swarm will continue in the background. Use the “docker info” command to see the current swarm status of your node.

Request for Help:
How I might resolve it any assistance or guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Can the nodes talk to each other? Did you try a ping? Are all required ports not blocked by firewall?

there is not connectivity between the nodes ping is not working
so i should make changes in the azure portal in networking section or should i do changes in the vm’s
can you please let know what changes should be done ?

You can find the required ports in the Docker Swarm doc.

You need to ask your Azure or VM community how to handle the networking and how to open ports. This is the Docker forum.