Error when attempting to deploy to Vcenter with machine ERRO[0000] Error creating machine: exec: "govc": executable file not found in $PATH

HI and thanks to all who are helping me with all this!!!

I am attempting to deploy a docker server with docker machine to a vcenter

I am running this command and get an error when doing so…

bkxxxs@dockermach727:~$ docker-machine create -d vmwarevsphere --vmwarevsphere-vcenter=“VCTR01.int.vxxxxi.com” --vmwarevsphere-username=“Administrator” --vmwarevsphere-password=“VCTR01.int.vixxxi.com\BxKxxes” --vmwarevsphere-datacenter=“VCTR01\Txxxni” --vmwarevsphere-compute-ip=“test” --vmwarevsphere-network=“VM Network” --vmwarevsphere-datastore=“Tuxxni Datastore01” dd2223

and get the error
INFO[0000] Generating SSH Keypair…
INFO[0000] Uploading Boot2docker ISO …
INFO[0000] Creating directory boot2docker-iso on datastore Txxxxi Datastore01 of vCenter VCTR01.int.vxxxx.com
ERRO[0000] Error creating machine: exec: “govc”: executable file not found in $PATH
WARN[0000] You will want to check the provider to make sure the machine and associated resources were properly removed.
FATA[0000] Error creating machine

ok now I have downloaded and unzipped govc into /usr/local/bin/govc

i am thinking that it is the right thing as If i type “govc” i get

Usage of govc:
about
datacenter.create
datacenter.destroy
datastore.cp
datastore.download
datastore.ls
datastore.mkdir
datastore.mv
datastore.rm
datastore.upload
device.boot
device.cdrom.
and it seems to be in the PATH

usr/local/bin/govc$ echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin/govc:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games

BUT I still get > ERRO[0000] Error creating machine: exec: “govc”: executable file not found in $PATH

I’m facing the same issue, any idea how to solve it?

I never got this fixed , this was a while ago

email me at @yahoo I will send you some info on this , on
how far I have gotten with it