I have a small question about docker property and hope you can help me.
My question is:
- Is it possible to execute command from a container to another container?
It runs two containers with the following names:
- container_one (based on centos)
- container_two (based on centos)
I now producing the two containers from the Image centos and let it run in the background:
- docker run -itd --name container_one centos /bin/bash
- docker run -itd --name container_two centos /bin/bash
Now I log me in “container_one”
- docker exec -it container_one /bin/bash
Now I am in the terminal of “container_one” and wants from this terminal, for example, a file create in “container_two”. Is there a way, the command “touch test” of “container_one” made in “container_two” run, so that the file in “container_two” generated.