Here is my setup:
- OS: Windows 10 ver 2004
- Docker Version: 184.108.40.206 (45519)
- Running Under wsl2
- I have two network adapters in my host pc.
- one connected to the internet (let’s call it home network) and another one for the local private network( let call it as work network ).
- when I created a docker container, I am able to ping devices in my home network from my container, but not able to ping devices from a work network.
- Home network has a wifi router with all DHCP configuration but work network is a just switch with all static IP Address.
- I have a python application that should gather data from the work network and publish that data through the home network.
I have no idea how to communicate my work network devices from the docker container.
Home network IP series is 192.168.1.x
Work network IP series is 10.29.70.x
Thanks for your help.