Help please, how do I map a container service that binds ports to 0.0.0.0 to a host IP?

my containers application is hard-coded to bind ports to 0.0.0.0. The services on these ports I want to be reachable on the local network. The application works if I set network_mode: host, however I have other containers running in host mode that are mapped to unique host subinterface IPs. When this container starts it tries to bind ports to 0.0.0.0 which creates a port conflict with other containers. Is there a way to essentially map this containers 0.0.0.0 binds to a host subinterface IP? Bridge networking isn’t a good option since this container application allows users to configure new port binds so the ports that this application binds to is dynamic.
I’ve tried something like 192.168.1.10:1-65535:1-65535, but that will crush the network since it will build a bridge for all 65535 ports. Which is why host networking makes the most sense. I just need to somehow map the applications use of 0.0.0.0 to 192.168.1.10 on the host network.