How to connect to the haproxy container created by using alpinelinux image?

how to connect to the haproxy container created by using alpinelinux image?

What are you connecting it to? Are you exec?

Yes. I have built haproxy image alpinelinux 1.8 and launched the container. the container is running fine. This has entry point. I tried connecting to it using shell and as well as entrypoint but dont have any luck. I can see logs of container etc with docker logs but would like to connect to it. thank you

sudo docker exec -it 8d9299a55b4c bash
rpc error: code = 2 desc = oci runtime error: exec failed: container_linux.go:247: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:110: decoding init error from pipe caused “read parent: connection reset by peer””

The haproxy docker image is using docker-entrypoint.sh. I am using the following docker image. thanks

Try
sudo docker exec -it 8d9299a55b4c sh
or
sudo docker exec -it 8d9299a55b4c /bin/bash

I tried this before and didn’t work. I have also launched a new container now. I think this has to do with the entrypoint or may be entrypoint need to be specified as argument. I even speifying entrypoint as well that didn’t work either. Below are the output of sh and /bin/bash with -exec. thank you
sudo docker exec -it d28bf4a370dc sh
rpc error: code = 2 desc = oci runtime error: exec failed: container_linux.go:247: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:110: decoding init error from pipe caused “read parent: connection reset by peer””

sudo docker exec -it d28bf4a370dc /bin/bash

I am not sure tell you the truth. I would google the whole error. I see a lot of other people had the same problem.
https://www.google.com/search?q=rpc+error%3A+code+%3D+2+desc+%3D+oci+runtime+error%3A+exec+failed%3A+container_linux.go%3A247%3A+starting+container+process+caused+“process_linux.go%3A110%3A+decoding+init+error+from+pipe+caused+“read+parent%3A+connection+reset+by+peer””&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS767US767&oq=rpc+error%3A+code+%3D+2+desc+%3D+oci+runtime+error%3A+exec+failed%3A+container_linux.go%3A247%3A+starting+container+process+caused+“process_linux.go%3A110%3A+decoding+init+error+from+pipe+caused+“read+parent%3A+connection+reset+by+peer””&aqs=chrome..69i57.451j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I was able to fix it by downgrading the docker. it turned out an issue with centos rpm. thx for your help.