How to deploy web application (nginx+symfony) in docker for aws?

My web application is deployed on Docker Cloud : it currently includes an nginx and a symfony container which share data through a common volume (using Docker Cloud volume_from).
In my trial of Docker for AWS, I found that Docker Compose wasn’t supported:

WARNING: The Docker Engine you’re using is running in swarm mode.
Compose does not use swarm mode to deploy services to multiple nodes in a swarm. All containers will be scheduled on the current node.
To deploy your application across the swarm, use the bundle feature of the Docker experimental build.

Hence I explored the bundles feature, and found out that volume_from is not supported by bundles (along with several other features provided by Compose).
However, I found no practical indication in the current documentation for Docker for AWS beta of how to address this particular need (which does seem too spectacular).
Is my use case - nginx and symfony sharing common data - supported and how should I proceed in practice ?
Valentin

Hi, did you get docker/nginx working on AWS? I tried to deploy docker/angular/nginx but it doesnt work. My task alwys stops with exit code 1 when started. How did you get nginx work?