Hello, my setup is:
- Windows 10 host (Docker Desktop 18.09.1 / Hyper-V / MobyLinuxVM)
- On this host, a network adapter to create a LAN on subnet 169.254.0.0 with Windows on 169.254.0.1
- Docker Desktop Network configuration : 169.254.0.0 (255.255.0.0)
- Some modifications in C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\resources\MobyLinux.ps1 to have MobyLinux use an External switch attached to the network adapter. See this post.
- Linux container (centos) started with network=host
With this setup:
- I got a Linux container in the same LAN as Windows host, with IP 169.254.0.2
- I can ping Linux from Windows and reversely.
- I can share a directory.
But if I create a second container with the same image, I got the same IP 169.254.0.2.
How can I change that ? Which rule is used by the engine to set this IP address ?
Thanks for help.