How to setup docker container to listen and send to certain UDP port from Host?

I am using the following approach in order to send messages from another machine to the Host that contains docker containers and share data between the docker container and the other machine.

I am using port 3333 and I can see that from .5.13 that it is receiving data from .5.3 from port 3333 using wireshark. However, I am using the following skeleton docker run

docker run -it --cap-add=all --hostname debian -p 3333:3333/tcp -p 3333:3333/udp -p 4001:22 --dns-opt='options single-request' --sysctl net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1 --name Container image

and when I run I can not see any movement in docker0 that it is using UDP port 3333 to receive the data and reply back to .5.3.

So, how can I enable the container to work with udp to share data?

Extra Information:
I am using 3333 with IPv4 and containers are linux containers. The docker containers are using default bridge network

If I used on.5.13 the following command:

netstat -ntple
(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
 will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       User       Inode      PID/Program name                 
tcp6       0      0 :::3333                 :::*                    LISTEN      1000       81263      -
netstat -tulpn
(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
 will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name          
udp6       0      0 :::3333                 :::*                                -