I need to clean tags in registry

Hello everyone,

I am not an expert in docker and despite all documents and websites I found I can’t find the way to clean tags into a private registry.

I have approx. 50 GB of space used by docker, and lots of tags created. I’m able to delete tags with Docker Registry Browser but I need to be sure that I delete those I don’t need without affecting image or cointainer behaviours.

This is the way i have ran registry:

# docker run -d -p 5000:5000 -v /srv/registry:/var/lib/registry --restart always -e REGISTRY_STORAGE_DELETE_ENABLED=true --name registry registry:latest

And the docker registry browser

docker run --name registry-browser --rm --detach -it -p 8080:8080 -e ENABLE_DELETE_IMAGES=true -e DOCKER_REGISTRY_URL=http://192.168.2.82:5000 klausmeyer/docker-registry-browser

I know that i have to use garbage-collector, but despite information I have found in Internet nothing works for me !!!

Anyone can give a hand with this???

I’m trying to run a PHP instance on Apache. I am unable to use it to connect it to a MySQL DB. I’ve managed to add PBO mysql using docker exe on the command line but its not enough to use PHPBB on MySQL because, the installer is only giving me SQLite as an option. What do I do ncsecu.org please help!