Inquiry regarding Security considerations for Nginx Docker image

Hi,

I am currently exploring the usage of the Nginx Docker image within our project.
I am reaching out to seek more information about the security considerations and best practices associated with using your Docker image.

As my aim is to run nginx listening on port 443 in secure way.

Here are a few specific questions I have:

1.Are there recommended approaches or best practices for enabling the container to listen to port 443?
2.How to run official containers that is using root internally in secure way?
3.Security of Docker with Root Privileges: In reference to the attached link [ https://github.com/nginxinc/docker-nginx/blob/4bf0763f4977fff7e9648add59e0540088f3ca9f/mainline/debian/Dockerfile ], which indicates that Docker operates with root-level privileges, could you elaborate on the security measures in place to mitigate potential risks associated with running Docker as a root user?
4.Non-Root Operation: I am interested in understanding how nginx operates as a non-root user and listen to port 443 within a Docker container.

I appreciate your dedication to maintaining an open-source project, and I understand that you may have limited resources. Any information or guidance you can provide would be immensely helpful.

Thank you.