Installation Problem

I am installing Docker on a Windows 2016 Server and having issues. After the first install it worked however when I went back to the server it no longer worked so I uninstalled then reinstalled Docker. It says installation is a success but it cannot start the service. When I try to start it I get this message:
Unable to start: The running command stopped because the preference variable “ErrorActionPreference” or common parameter is set to Stop: ‘MobyLinuxVM’ failed to start.

Failed to start the virtual machine ‘MobyLinuxVM’ because one of the Hyper-V components is not running.

‘MobyLinuxVM’ failed to start. (Virtual machine ID - Removed ID)

The Virtual Machine Management Service failed to start the virtual machine ‘MobyLinuxVM’ because one of the Hyper-V components is not running (Virtual machine ID - Removed ID) at Start-MobyLinuxVM, : line 300
at , : line 395
at Docker.Core.Pipe.NamedPipeClient.Send(String action, Object[] parameters) in C:\gopath\src\github\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Core\pipe\NamedPipeClient.cs:line wWelcomeWindow, Boolean executeAfterStartCleanup) in C:\gopath\src\github\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Windows\Actions.cs:line 77
at Docker.Actions.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.b__0() in C:\gopath\src\github\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Windows\Actions.cs:line 61
at Docker.WPF.TaskQueue.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<.ctor>b__1() in C:\gopath\src\github\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.WPF\TaskQueue.cs:line 59