Interactive run error - The parameter is incorrect

I’ve just started with Docker for Windows 10. Went through some getting started examples yesterday fine. Today, after updating to the latest stable release, I’m getting “The parameter is incorrect” coming up when I try to run containers. They run OK and can be seen with the ps command but they are not interactive.

Here is a simple example:

PS > docker run -it ubuntu bash
The parameter is incorrect.

PS > docker ps
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE               COMMAND             CREATED             STATUS              PORTS               NAMES
6541c014737d        ubuntu              "bash"              11 seconds ago      Up 10 seconds                           adoring_hamilton

PS >

My version info is as follows:

Client:
 Version:      1.12.0
 API version:  1.24
 Go version:   go1.6.3
 Git commit:   8eab29e
 Built:        Thu Jul 28 21:15:28 2016
 OS/Arch:      windows/amd64

Server:
 Version:      1.12.0
 API version:  1.24
 Go version:   go1.6.3
 Git commit:   8eab29e
 Built:        Thu Jul 28 21:15:28 2016
 OS/Arch:      linux/amd64

I’ve just found that it works ok in the old command prompt but shows the issue above in windows powershell. I guess I just use the command prompt?

I am also having this issue. I can confirm that “-t” doesn’t work in the powershell prompt but does work in command prompt. I am sure this used to work. I tried both the stable and beta installs and both have the same issue.

I just updated my laptop to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and the problem is fixed there. I can once again run docker containers with the “-t” flag.

Rebooting a couple of times may be what fixed it for me. All a bit dodgy.

I am facing this issue consistently on Windows 2016 . I have volume mounted insider the nanoserver container and when i try to cd to the mounted volume folder it gives an error “parameter is incorrect”.
I tried the suggested workaround
Reboot
Running on command prompt .
Nothing worked so far. Appreciate help. thanks