Is it okay to migrate all related to Docker with WSL export/import?

I’m using Docker with WSL2 on Windows 10.

There are two distributions related to Docker: “docker-desktop” and “docker-desktop-data”.

Is it okay to migrate all Docker stuff from one machine to another using wsl --export and wsl --import?
By Docker stuff, I mainly mean volumes and built images.

If I do that, should I export/import both “docker-desktop” and “docker-desktop-data”, or only eg docker-desktop-data"?

Should I install Docker for Windows in the new machine first, and then make the import?
Should I discard the “docker-desktop” and “docker-desktop-data” distributions in the new machine that the Docker for Windows installation creates?

And what if the WSL kernel version differs between the old and new machine - should one ensure that the versions match before the migration (“docker-desktop”)?

Any downsides with this approach of moving all Docker stuff to another machine?

(I know that if I need to migrate or create backups of eg Docker volumes and long-built images, I can do it manually by backing up data on volumes and restoring in the new machine and for images I can use save/load, but I was thinking that doing WSL export/import would be way faster if a quick migration from one machine to another would be needed, or lets say in case of hard drive failure and restoring the environment from a backup, in which case it would be okay to move all data and not cherry-picking)

Thanks in advance !